Dordle word of the day Answer Release: check how to play, hints, all so far Dordle 5 letter word game puzzles solution list: Dordle is a game where you need to guess two words of 5 letter at once and have only 6 attempt. The Dordle is a web-based 2-5 Letter word guess game that is free to play where Players have six tries to guess a five-letter word. The “Guilherme S. Töws| zaratustra” Dordle team Daily released Two word of the day puzzles to solve as well as you can also choose unlimited dordle option and here we get the answers to all today puzzles with hints. On this page, we listed all Dordle word lists, unlimited answer keys, all answers solution archive lists and complete instructions about how to play a Dordle word game.
Hints for Today’s Dordle (October 14, 2022)
Before we give you the answer to today’s puzzles, here are hints for today’s puzzle:
- The word means strange, bizarre, or odd. This word has Q as the first letter and E as the third letter.
- Made from the nectar of bees and other insects. It is the favorite sweet food of Winnie the Pooh. This five-letter word has O as the second letter and Y as the last letter.
Sometimes even seven guesses are not enough to find the right answers. If you don’t want to spoil the right answers and keep on guessing, now is your best chance to head back.
Dordle Answers for Today
So, here are the answers for Dordle #0263 on October 14, 2022:
Previous Dordle Puzzle Solutions
- October 13, 2022: BLURT, ULTRA
- October 12, 2022: EMERY, ELFIN
- October 11, 2022: TWEAK, VIOLA
- October 10, 2022: TOPAZ, TONER
- October 9, 2022: AMPLY, LATTE
- October 8, 2022: ROBIN, CLAIM
- October 7, 2022: LOFTY, ADORE
- October 6, 2022: MOODY, PAUSE
- October 5, 2022: TORSO, WOUND
- October 4, 2022: ROGER, BESOT
- October 3, 2022: AMISS, MEDAL
- October 2, 2022: SNAKY, BREAK
- October 1, 2022: AWASH, OBESE
- September 30, 2022: SPARE, SWINE
- September 29, 2022: PORCH, OUTER
- September 28, 2022: ADEPT, RIVET
- September 27, 2022: ARGOT, SUAVE
- September 26, 2022: SAUCE, BADGE
- September 25, 2022: SWUNG, SWEEP
- September 24, 2022: FIFTY, GLOSS
- September 23, 2022: TRACT, CRONY
- September 22, 2022: LINGO SHOOK
- September 21, 2022: TRUCK, FORAY
- September 20, 2022: LEAFY, LEAVE
- September 19, 2022: FORAY, TAINT
- September 18, 2022: HUTCH, COMIC
- September 17, 2022: DETOX, ORDER
- September 16, 2022: FINAL, TOUGH
- September 15, 2022: NOISY, DEFER
- September 14, 2022: YUCKY, CIVIL
- September 13, 2022: BUTTE, CREEP
- September 12, 2022: CLEAR, QUEST
- September 11, 2022: RAJAH, PUREE
- September 10, 2022: ALOFT, MILKY
- September 9, 2022: BRINK, SCALP
- September 8, 2022: FUNNY, WHINE
- September 7, 2022: CRIER, MILKY
- September 6, 2022: ANGEL, WHOOP
- September 5, 2022: AMISS, WORRY
- September 4, 2022: STEAK, DRILL
- September 3, 2022: MOPED, WHALE
- September 2, 2022: SCOOP, FUZZY
- September 1, 2022: AROSE, BANAL
How to Play Dordle
For the players that are new to this game, here’s how to play this word puzzle game:
- Similar to Wordle, you need to guess five-letter words for the right solution.
- But as mentioned earlier, the only difference is that you need two right guesses.
- Firstly, guess a single five-letter word that comes to your mind.
- As you enter the solution, you will see yellow and green highlighted boxes.
- The yellow highlight indicates that the letter is somewhere in the word.
- On the other hand, the green highlight indicates the placement of that letter.
- With that being said, guess and type the 5-letter words according to the highlighted letters.
- If you play Wordle but are confused about playing it right, check out our guide on how to play Wordle.
That’s everything covered about the Dordle answers for today. If you play Wordle, we have got plenty of helpful guides on our dedicated section for Wordle right here on Gamer Tweak. Since you enjoy playing such word games also try Heardle, Byrdle, and Poeltl.